[Harp-L] Blues DJ's

The regional (Central PA./ Baltimore/DC) blues scene got together with the
Blues Society of Central PA. to record a comp. cd of blues musicians in our
area.  All the material is original. We wanted to promote blues that has
it's soul here if not it's influence. Some of the players are nationally
known but have their home base in this region.

If any of you host an online or old school radio blues program and would
like a copy of the cd email me offlist with your name, address, Radio
station call letters, web address and time you are on air. I will forward
the info to the recording studio that will send the promo cd to you.

There are several harp players on the cd including myself. It should be
available for purchase sometime in June.

thanks
mike