[Harp-L] Back in Nashville For Five Min.

Hey Everyone
                    I'm home on a day and a half lay over from the tour and
I thought I would write everyone a note and say thanks for everything again!
I love this list so much and I met (The last three weeks) a few more new
members and saw some old friends from the List. I wanted to let everyone
know about this 16 year old kid R.J. whio came out to the house of blues
show in Orlando. by the way that show will be online at archive.org very
quickly thanks to the taper David and my great friend and confidant Gary
Hodgenson. Back to R.J (not Misccho) He played me carlos intro to jitter bug
waltze the tribute to Howard levey where you play bass parts melody and
chords simultaneously its a Beethoven song I forget the name then he played
some kim Wilson licks for me. He's sixteen and I'm sure in no time we will
all be raving about him soon!
  Also wanted to say Hi to Chris michalek and Mr Peloquin, Rob P and all my
other  friends Wade,MN, and Mojo Red and everyone lookining forwared to see
you all soon and sorry I haven't called my throat is better now.
   I had this big blow off with Pat Ramsey in Mobile that lasted a whole set
it was nuts Pat sounded great he has a new Cd coning out soon. I've been
having a real hard time with the record Label the our new Cd is on "Live at
Checkers" They have been really not very interested in making it easy for
both of us to make money so if i show up in your town without the CD you all
know why any one interested can still get the disc from our web site. but
I'm recording a new one on May 9th and another again in July.
  Thanks again everyone can't wait to get a lap top so  I can stay more
plugged in here! Love you all.
Jason Ricci