Re: Fwd: [Harp-L] What to play off the cuff

It depends on where I am.

Blues fan, something really slow and blusey...maybe
starting on the bottom octave of the blues scale and
then taking it way up to the top.

Rocker/guitar player...Top Gun Theme.

Somebody who doesn't know any better....bend warble on
4 and 5 to the upper octave.  Then I'd just play
really fast.(I do this with my fifth grade
students...just to sound cool)

I think knowing a melody with a couple of bends is
about all you need.  Doesn't need to be tough.

Mike

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com