[Harp-L] Mark Ford

MN writes:

"I have taken a freelance writing assignment previewing an upcoming Ford
Brothers' concert for a weekly newspaper. Can anyone direct me to info about
the band, and specifically about Mark? Everyone writes about Robben, but I
want to shine the spotlight on Mark -- aka one of the baddest blues harp
guys around. If anyone wants to send me Mark's contact info, that'd be great
too.
Thanks in advance,"

MN

Hey MN,
 where is this concert? Mark does not play out a lot these days, &  hardly
ever out of central Cali. Robben is a great guitarist & Mark is one of my big
harp influences. If they are touring together I would LOVE to see a show.

later, Rosco
maybe august