Re: [Harp-L] Harp friendly shop in Denver, CO ?!? ...(was CR41)

Hey Kurt,

I live in Denver (Broomfield, actually) but I don't
really know of a truly "harp friendly" music shop.

I gave up looking for one ages ago and now get all
my harp stuff Online... generally at Coast to Coast
Music.
http://www.coast2coastmusic.com/

There are a few excellent Blues Jams in town. The
best IMO are Sundays early eve. (@ 5:30) at the
Lakewood Grill (Colfax, just West of Wadsworth) and
Wed. evenings at Bushwackers (S. Broadway just
North of Evans). These two jams seem to attract the
best players (including many pros), but are not
competitive in nature.

Good luck! Hope to run into you one of these
evenings...

Oh! Before I foget!!!
Jason Ricci is playing next Sunday afternoon
(Mother's Day) at the Lincoln Roadhouse. Kicks off
about 3:30 pm.

This show, you gotta see!!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.