Re: [Harp-L] a hand truck ?

Try PFC portable folding cart company. Very light weight small folding carts that are very durable, come with a 10 year warranty and are still made in the United States od America. I guess that will rule Walmart out as a place to purchase one. Target stocks them. We've killed one right at the 10 year mark and it was actually damaged by baggage handlers, I know it's hard to believe they're usually so careful. I think a Bassman would cart quite well using the PFC and they come with elastic straps so you'd be able to secure it to the cart as you trucked it out to the car. Check one out if you're in a Target and see if it might work for you. url below, fjm

http://www.pfc-cart.com/