From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dennis Alters, MD
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:58 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Las Vegas

Hi,

Going to Las Vegas Apr 5 - 8 for some R & R anything going on? Will also
be there May 12-16. We are going to see Rod and Honey Piazza May 12.
Anything else going on in Vegas that week also?

Thanks,

Doc

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and
Neurology