[Harp-L] Golden Melody/Soul's Voice similarities

Regarding these two these harps; they are both
considered superior for overblows. I've heard comments
that they are also more difficult to articulate the
various bends on draw 3. My personal experience is in
line with this thinking.

Now, when you open them up you're immediately struck
by how close the reeds are set to the front of the
blow reedplate. This is all anecdotal; I don't have
the physics to back it up but I have feeling these
points are all related. Seems logical that being
closer to the blow reeds will allow you to more easily
choke them and activate the overblows. Maybe moving
the hole 3 blow reed further away would give better
articulation on the draw bends. (The note produced by
that overblow is redundant anyway).

If all this is valid the next question would be how to
move the holes 7-10 draw reeds closer for those *$%#@
overdraws.

Paul