RE: [Harp-L] 9 and 10 blow out

I find it helpful to puff out my cheeks a bit when I blow bend the upper
notes. This may be dampening the force of the air I am pushing through
the harp. I believe this method also gives your toungue some room to
help shape the notes, or add spice (tongue vibrato, etc.).

I probably learned 9/10 blow bending on lower keyed harps (G, A, Bb)
available during the Nixon era. I know it was Pat Ramsey playing "Honest
I Do" that got me trying to actually make music past the 7 hole. Likely
I had to progress to the C harp and more irritating sounds in higher
keyed harps. So, in my personal opinion... lower keyed harps are best
for 8/9/10 blow bends.

Finally, you might want to let us know if you can blow bend 9 and 10 on
lower keyed stock harps.