[Harp-L] Re: The Passing of Mindy Jostyn

Last 2 week have been tough in NY, we lost two GREAT Musicians.....one was a Harp Player who really got around,-)

1) Wayne Pedzewater (Bass) (Buddy Rich, Carole King, John & Yoko and many more) I did many recording sessions with Wayne who the consummate PRO! If any of you have my instrumental version of "The Christmas Song"...that's Wayne on Bass...

2) Mindy Jostyn - HARMONICA, Vocals, Violin, Gtr
played with Cyndi Lauper, John Mellencamp, Billy Joel, Carole King, Donald Fagen, The Hooters and many More........she was a sweet and VERY talented person!

You can send a condolence note to her web-site for her family to view....from the guestbook
www.mindyjostyn.com

Love & Peace
Rob Paparozzi