[Harp-L] Change in Yahoo archive

I have been a "friend of Harp-L"  for quite a while, preferring to read the Yahoo archive and occasionally post.  I like this group a lot.  With the change in the Yahoo Groups, about 20% of the messages I click on are empty, except for ads.  Harp talk is the same...  What is up with this, are they trying to fix it , or should I switch to receive the list in email?  I have always liked being able to read the list on line...

Doug