[Harp-L] Ricci and Fifth Graders

I had Parent Teacher Conferences last night.  After
class, I had half an hour before the first conference
so I was picking up the classroom and listening to
Jason Ricci and the New Blood on Archive.org.  Two of
my students were in the room helping out (I have a
terrific group of kids) and they absolutely loved
listening to the band.  They loved the harp playing
and couldn't believe that Jason was playing a regular
old harmonica.  They actually stopped working and
stood at my computer so they could hear more!

I think that's pretty impressive since their usual
listening choices are people like Ashlee Simpson and
whoever else the flavor of the day is.

There's hope out there for the blues yet!!!!

Mike

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com