Re: [Harp-L] clarification

Mike, JP

Well they may not be 'heavy' harpers by harp-l standards but here two MD's
that play Harmonica as a side thing.

Paul Shaffer - Letterman Orchestra MD

and (are you ready) Mr. Squawk himself,-)

Lenny Pickett!!

I did a Film date with Lenny few years ago and he was sitting next to me and
kept looking in my Harp Case, finally it got the best of him and he admitted
he was a closet Harp Player and his Wife bought him a whole set of Diatonics
for Xmas!! AFAIK, Lenny doesn't play on the show, but I know Paul Does!.

also, a sub of Shaffer's occasionaly is Keyboardist Robbie Kondor, who's a
pretty good diatonic player and has appeared on Letterman backing up some
Country Artists on Harp.

Oh....I guess I should review this record soon as it's an AMAZING and Great
record....
Howard Levy and Paul Sprawl.....Howard takes a terrific (non squawy SAX
SOLO)!!

although not a TV show.....but they did appear on TV time to time
Then there was that was the MD/Conductor of the Boston Pops....a Chromatic
Player....Richard Hayman

all the best,
rob
(ps...Mike....I'll send you those horn players #'s off list later if u still
need them.)