RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I caught Jason's show in Utah on Saturday, just before he made the trip to
Arizona. It was amazing, and yes that band is good. Ultra dynamic indeed.
It certain points Jason was playing pure acoustic, without even using the
PA (and his tone was still "thick and nasty"). The band could roar and
then drop to a whisper. It was a treat. I got a chance to talk with Jason
after the show and my head is still buzzing from that converstion. Jason
is not only a masterful musican, he is a gentleman and all around good
guy. See his show. He's got to be seen to be belived.