[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

Sorry to sound like a broken record but Jason is totally f#$%%^g
awesome!  I don't know how else to put it.  His sound is so think and
nasty.  And the band is tight and ultra dynamic.  I think they are
the best blues band on the scene today.

Speaking of Sitting in - this is one of this occasions where if I am
asked I would say no unless I dare make a fool of myself.  Jason
asked and I politely refused because I was still nauseated by what I
heard for the hour and a half before.  Jason's playing literally made
me sick and the only other musician to ever make me feel that way was
Michael Brecker.  Jason is in a rare class of musicians and I was
honored to have been his paltry opening act. Thanks Jason and thanks
again for the present!  I'll carry it with me to ever gig.

The show was not taped to my knowledge. :-(

Jason Ricci is a must see harmonica player regardless of style you
gravitate towards.

Peace,

Chris Michalek

www.michalekstrone.com