RE: [Harp-L] Question about doing overblow

Hello

I would propose two things:
	-try reducing the gap of the draw reed.
	-work on the resonance by practicing the blow bends on the high notes.
Actually, it is important to master them (at least hole 8 and 9) before
trying the overblows.

Hope this helps
   Laurent