[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Jason Ricci/Chris Michalek

From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE:  [Harp-L] Jason Ricci
To: DHAVENHILL@xxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

Chris writes:

"hope to  you make it out to Flagstaff.  This will be a great show
for  sure...

My power trio is doing a double bill with him tonight.

I  hope somebody tapes it".

Hey Chris:  I LOVE Arizona -- one of my favorite places to visit --  I'm
three hours behind you guys in NY and I've gotten quite good with  my video
camera....so if someone's willing to get me on a plane I'd love to tape  the show!
lol

...seriously  -- what a shame to miss what's sure to be an incredible
evening.  Certainly wish I could be there.  I'm always reluctant  to take my camera
to such events, thinking the band would not allow  video-taping.  It's a nice
surprise to hear otherwise.

Elizabeth