[Harp-L] Re: Effects

Thanks to Tom Ball for some factually accurate information on Little
Walter's recording effects in the studio. The addition of reverb and/or reel to  reel
tape echo effects is pretty obvious if one listens carefully.

I saw William Clarke using a red Boss DM-2 analogue delay pedal when he
played here in Wilmington, Delaware at a now closed place called Carleens  shortly
before his untimely passing.

I don't personally care for reverb on harp, but just a touch of analogue
delay is very nice. I use a Boss DM-2. I'd use a tube Echoplex if it weren't so
expensive and delicate. Anyone here play or own one of those new Echoplex
recreations that list for @$1,000? I tried an old tube Echoplex once and it was
wonderful.

Andy Vincent