[Harp-L] any comments on Shure PE515 Hi-Z for harp

A number of years ago (like in the 60's) this was my main mic for a
couple of years and I remember that I liked it, but I know very little
about the technical aspects of mics.

I'm interested in opinions, but I'm also interested in the tech aspects
of why it may or may not be good for use with amplifiers.

I do remember that the mic was pretty comfortable and durable.

Thanks

Ron                          mailto:rdg@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Taking care of business is _cool_ where we live.:
Bono