[Harp-L] headroom was - eye candy

What is headroom?

Pierre.

----- Original Message ----- From: <SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 4:40 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] eye candy

5 years of work to create a "REAL" Bassman, check out item number :
7309333616
on ebay. The wood of the originals is slightly lighter, Sam Hutton
originally made my cabs so I know exactly what was done with Fender cabs. It is really
fascinating the inconsistencies that Leo did when building Bassmans, such as
the pots, which make such a huge difference in how an amp opens up, headroom.
They were always tweaking the tone circuits, there were 3 various versions I
have personally seen, one being what everyone knows as the 5F6A schematic
and what I base my amp on. Have fun.