Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci: Where is he? Froggy's coming back to usa with another frog!!!

Hi list,

I am planning ot rove around USA with another frog harp player from end of June to end of September. We are looking to meet harmonica players and harmonica festivals and I was wondering if any of you had advices, suggestions, and address of harmonica players we could meet?

One thing is sure: we're going to SPAH in Kansas City. And we're actually looking for roomies at the SPAH Convention Hotel... if you're a young model girl from sweden, don't worry, I don't mind being you roomie!! lol If you're not from sweden, I don't mind anyway!

Btw: where can I get a list of all harmonica event (even the smallest)? And can anybody tell me the legislation concerning busking in USA?

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail