Re: [Harp-L] What makes Gindick a great teacher

The Iceman wrote:
"There was only Jon and Sonny Glover, and let me tell you, Sonny's book
was none too good."

Tony Glover's book "Blues Harp" was a big help to me during my first
six-12 months with the harmonica.  I learned a lot from it, starting
from the minute I picked it up.

When I wrote "Jazz Harp," the reason I took it to Oak Publications first
was that I wanted to be part of Glover's publishing house.

So I can't agree that it was none too good.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com