[Harp-L] The Art of the Fugue. It contains

Have you ever tried playing this or any of the other intrructive tunes in this vloume with harmonica ensamble? I think some of the other ones work better but I couldn't write a fugue with the notes that spell my name , so who an I to carp?

I cxan recomend it, also most Bach will swing like a hanged man if you give it a push and think jazz.

ATB