[Harp-L] XB-40

In a message dated 3/18/2005 6:00:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

All  seemed well with the XB-40 until I tried to draw bend (a normal bend) on
hole  2.  No matter what I tried, that hole had a lot of chatter.  Since I
live near Richmond, I stopped by the Hohner store to have the harp checked
out.  They assured me all was normal....Has anyone else had similar  problems
with this harp?

I too experience chatter in one draw hole (i forget which hole) of my one
and only XB-40, but luckily, it goes away after playing it a few seconds.
  I'd be interested to find out the cause and cure.   thanks.
ron