[Harp-L] Harp-L] Rép :The other Butter mic (was: about Haltec mics)

Hi and thank you Mr G
I ' v seen your web page about SURE 545.It s very interesting
and now it ' s clear .
I don' t care about the "pistol grip".And i think i would prefer the US made R45.
If i can only have the mexican one, I' m ok. But i absolutely need
the switcher on/off!!!
I ' m ok to deal with Tom Ellis and Larry Price but who are they ?!
And would they be Ok to send the Microphone in france(I 'm french).
If you have some more informations about Them....
Thanks a lot
Gorky