[Harp-L] What makes Gindick a great teacher

(Jon if you are reading don't you will just blush and then make me wish I
didn't write this)

My buddy Dave Fertig refers to Jon as the Johnny Appleseed of harmonica. Jon
has an amazing ability to analyze a player's skills and articulate precise
methods to promote progress. He is very sensitive to a players needs and
highly intuitive on many levels. This is a brilliant man and musician with
deep compassion and commitment who is quite humble. Jon has tremendous
artistic sensitivity and creativity that bursts forth in his playing,
writing, humor and of course his warm personality. Jon, I feel has been
underrated as a player due to his humility and desire to put the student's
needs first.

I am writing this because I publicly want to thank him for his continued
interest in my musicianship and hope other players will take an opportunity
to learn from him.

Thanks Jon.

Doc

Dennis B. Alters, MD

Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology

Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Neurology