[Harp-L] XB-40

I recently purchased a Hohner XB-40, curious about the possibility of blow and bend drawing on holes previously unavailable to me (no, I don't overblow...yet).  All seemed well with the XB-40 until I tried to draw bend (a normal bend) on hole 2.  No matter what I tried, that hole had a lot of chatter.  Since I live near Richmond, I stopped by the Hohner store to have the harp checked out.  They assured me all was normal.

Has anyone else had similar problems with this harp?  I was advised to try playing less "dynamically", but the chatter is still there no matter how I plan.  I consider myself an intermediate level player, so could very well have some bad habits.  Any thoughts?

This is my first post, so overlook any mistakes.