[Harp-L] Sitting In

I'm going to see Little Charlie and the Nightcats tonight. They are one of my favorite bands. It would be a dream come true to sit in with them for a number. Does anyone know how they feel about that sort of thing? What's the best way to approach this. I know it takes big balls to blow harp along side Rick Estrin but man it would be fun, as long as we weren't cutting heads. Then mine would most assuredly end up on the dance floor first. Though I do hope I could give him a scratch or two on the neck before my head goes rolling ;-)

Bob