[Harp-L] feedback killers

All microphones feedback at different frequencies. I did all this testing
using a Peavey Feedback eliminator, a 20plus band EQ that red lights every
feeding back frequency as you play. I saw every one from 800 ohms up to 2K give
some feedback with different mics. As you pull down that frequency, you get
louder overall volume, BUT, you lose what is sweetest of the tone, the fullest
range of possible sound from the harp. So I would suggest a smaller 8 band
Boss  EQ pedal, where you can pull down some of the more notorious feeding  back
Freq.,  like 1K, 1.2K,   you may need a 10 band to  really get them. As far as
the other gizmos, go ahead and keep spending $400 a  pop, just my opinion, I
like a full tone and not a watered down LOUD version. If  anyone remembers
what playing blues is, the word Dynamics is used quite a bit by  the old timers,
who I have had the pleasure of playing with most of them, from  Sonny and
Brownie, to Lightning Hopkins, Muddy, Hubert, Sam Ley, list is too  long, not many
know my true history. What some call blues with 2 guitars using  100 watt
amps and ridiculous volume levels, forcing the harp player to try and  keep up
volume wise, well, good luck to y'all. I am sure there is a need for  some to
have to survive on stage, as you get older and tinitis sets in, God  bless you
when every other word is "WHAT"???