[Harp-L] Feedback killers

So I am sitting at parent teacher conferences with an
hour on the clock and no more conferences!  As I sit
at my desk ready for the next day of class and
daydreaming about the blues gig I am going to catch
tonight, I began to read the archives and...

I was wondering the lists' thoughts on feedback
killers.  The Kinder unit, the Behringer Shark, etc.
The Shark was rated quite low on Harmony Central.
Does anybody use an eq or anything to squelch
feedback? There seems to be some mixed thoughts.

Other then the Kinder unit, I am thinking there can't
be anything too fantastic out there since if there
were everybody would be getting one.  It may be an ego
thing, but most of us would like to know we could turn
up to ten even if we know we're only going to play on
five.

I am concerned with just feedback killers, and am
aware of many of the options we have other then an
outboard deivce (mic choice, amp position, etc.)

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com