Re: [Harp-L] Building Solos

"dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Most of Duane's memorable slide guitar solos (consider Statesboro Blues and
> One Way Out, for example) can be duplicated almost note for note on harp:
> he derived much inspiration from harpists.

i've been working my way through their solos on "stormy monday"
and "you don't love me".  you can learn a lot, and it freaks out
the guitarists at the blues jam when they hear duane coming from
your harp.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technology Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.