[Harp-L] gmail

As I'm sure many of you are aware Goggle is offering a beta version of
their web based e-mail service.  As listowner I have to have various
accounts so that if someone from Yahoo or Hotmail has a problem with
harp-l I can log into my own account and poke around and try and solve the
problem.  Well I've had a gamil account for awhile now and I think it's
hands down the best web based free e-mail service I've used so far.  It's
ideal for a list because you get a gigabyte of storage and it's searchable
using the google engine and it has an archive function so you can create
your own searchable version of harp-l or any other list you might
subscribe to.  I've currently got a lot of gmail invites so if you're
interested drop me a line and I'll send you one.  I get zero anything for
doing this, it's just a service I like and I think it's very useful for
harp-l users.  It also composes in plain text, Yeah.  I've gotten zero
spam via my gmail address.  Did I mention the spell checker doesn't nag me
about British spelling?

fjm harp-l-listowner