[Harp-L] Harpers' International Giglist Update as of 3/16/05 - Part 1 of 2

Those wishing to be included in the Harpers' International Gig
Listings, or who have additions/deletions since last Wednesday's
internet post, please forward updates to me by

DEADLINE: 12 NOON EST WEDNESDAY

for next Wednesday's internet post. Thank you.

Listings received after noon on Wednesday may or may not be
included in the weekly update to the various internet harmonica
forums at Harp-L, Harp Chat and Harp Talk. Also, listings received
after the deadline will not be available to the American Harmonica
Newsmagazine Editor until the following Wednesday (one week
later). So those desiring to be included in the AHN need to get
their listings to me by the deadline noted above, for a better chance
of making the AHN publishing deadline.

Email: bassharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
This list is designed for, and dedicated to, the promotion of
harmonica artists, whether soloists, band leaders, or sidemen.
With apologies to other groups, we are not able to accept
listings for groups who do not feature, or include harp players,
due to space limitations.

Due to time constraints, we are unable to access all the various
artist websites for itinerary updates, or the Pollstar listings,
and depend on each artist to submit directly to me. Please allow
me this consideration, and thank you all very much.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

Please use the following layout format:
Date (Month/Day) City, State (or Country) - Venue (time)
i.e.:

01/05 W Hollywood, CA - House Of Blues (9pm)
12/31 Sarnia, ON, CANADA - Huey's Junkyard (10pm-1am)

All lists MUST be submitted in ENGLISH.
Any listing submitted in all CAPS WILL NOT be accepted.

NOTE: The web-based gig list is updated daily, and can be accessed at any time, at:
http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm
Please be sure to bookmark.

Q&A - http://www.bassharp.com/giglist.htm

Please use the "find" (Ctrl+F) function to locate an artist name or geographic
location of appearances.

Sponsor: SPAH Inc - http://www.spah.org
Support our Sponsor: JOIN SPAH! - http://www.spah.org/howjoin.htm

*** SPECIAL EVENT LISTING ***

6TH ANNUAL SPRING HARP FEST
March 26, 2005
La Mesa, CA

Harry Griffen Park Amphitheater
11:30am - 6:30pm

On Tap:
Doc Alters
Ted Staak from the Angel Hayes Band
Rafael Harp (solo performer)
Billy Watson from the International Silver String Submarine Band
Tommy Young from the Chrome Addicts
Mark Bukich and his Blue Aces with...very special guest Mr Johnny Dyer
Harmonica John Frazer (currently unsigned)
World Famous Unknown Players Jam
145th St Blues Band
Alex Woodson from Sweet Blue Onion
The Boogiemen with Richie Blue
All Star Jam

Contact:
Chet Cannon
Email: blushouter@xxxxxxx
or
Web: http://www.springharpfest.org

HARMONICA MASTERCLASS WORKSHOP
April 1-3, 2005
Austin, TX

DoubleTree Guest Suites Austin
303 West 15th Street
Austin, TX

The Harmonica Masterclass Workshop is an exciting three day and two night event that offers
a wide variety of classes. Students choose from the list of class below during the day and
participate in events in the evening (jam session, help room and concert). In addition to having
the best blues harmonica instructors in the world we'll have a famous guest artist and a band
present for some of the classes.

The Harmonica Masterclass Workshop runs for three days and two nights with classes organized
as follows. Each class runs three hours in length. Registration is first come first serve and is
limited to 60 participants total (average individual class size is 20 participants). For more details on
each class and skill requirements please click here: http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/class_detail.htm

Day Classes (You will choose six of these to attend)
- Blues Improvisation (The art of soloing and instrumental writing)
- Groove (What makes the various grooves we play to... shuffle, swings, etc.)
- Live Performance Training & Leading A Band
- Bending - Level 1
- Bending - Level 2
- Tongue Blocking - Level 1
- Tongue Blocking - Level 2
- 3rd Position Blues
- 1st Position Blues
- Blues Chromatic
- Blues Harmonica Music Theory
- Soloing Workshops (Various subject matters)
- Accompaniment Playing
- Pre-War Chicago Blues

Evening Events
- Help Room Friday night (Instructor Q&A)
- Jam Session Friday night
- The History of Blues Harmonica! concert Saturday night

For details:
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/austintexas.htm

BUCKEYE HARMONICA FESTIVAL 2005
April 21-23, 2005
Worthington, OH

Holiday Inn, Worthington
175 Hutchinson Ave
Columbus, OH
I-270 and S.R. 23 N

Call (614) 885-3334 for room reservations, $69 + tax, up to 4 occupancy
Be sure to mention Buckeye Harmonica Festival

(Same hotel, same rates as BHF-04)

The full package fee is $100 which includes all 3 days activities.

Featuring

Virginia Harmonichords (Tom McCraig, Charles Petersen, Frank Deans, George Eide)
Harmonica Junction (Gene Hansen, Rudy Michelin, Doris Michelin, Al Smith, Judy Smith)
Sandy German with Carolbeth True at the keyboard and the BHF Jazz Combo
(Tisha Simeral on bass, Stan Smith on guitar, and Guy Remonko on drums)
Filisko / Norton Experience (Joe Filisko, Stuart Norton, Cathi Norton)
Harmonica Hotshots (Al Smith, Judy Smith)
Douglas Tate with Carolbeth True
The Society Boys (Shelly Lulov, Tom Scerbo, Phil Caltabellotta)
The Hoosier Harmonicas (Bud Boblink, Bob Herndon, Jim Lohman)
Bob McFarlane.

and - Buzz Krantz, M.C.

Jams every night 11:00pm-2:00am
After Hours Jazz Cabaret Friday Night 11:00pm-2:00am

...plus seminars, open mic, and Joe Filisko's teaching extravaganza

...and
A Special Senior Matinee on Friday 4/22/05 admission only $5.00

Jack Ely
Email: jely2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.buckeyeharmonica.org/

HARMONICA JAM CAMP FOR BLUES & COUNTRY
April 22-24, 2005
St Louis, MO

Announcing...
Our St Louis, Missouri Jam Camp
at the St Louis Radisson Hotel
On the river...
Friday - 5pm to 10pm, April 22
Saturday - 9:15am to 10pm, April 23
Sunday - 9:30am to 5pm, April 24, 2005
Call 800-646-9245 to sign up now.
Or go to bottom of page
Welcome to Harmonica Jam Camp!

Bring Your Harps to Jon Gindick's Harmonica Jam Camp
Harmonica Jam Camp for Blues & Country
A Limited Enrollment Weekend Intensive
for Diatonic Harmonica Players,
with a Focus on You, the Fundamentals,
and the Joys of Jamming.

For Beginners and Intermediates!
Limited to 35 Campers
Acoustic and Amplifed Jamming for Everyone
Instruction from the Ground Floor Up
All Levels of Learning & Skill Respected
The World’s Best Harmonica Teachers in a
Close-on Teaching, Playing, Jamming Environment

Your Mission with Jon and Jam Camp team?
Identifying your next level, and helping you achieve it and beyond
in three days of intense teaching, learning, practice and jamming.

Jam Camp starts when you sign up. As soon as you're registered,
call Jon, get feedback, evaluation, consultation, something specific
to work (or think on) before Jam Camp starts.

The number is 310-457-8278. Call during California business hours if possible.

Then comes the big weekend. Don't kid yourself. Everyone is nervous.
Just think of it as creative elation, preparation for one of the highest musical
events in your life.

Come to the hotel early and let's get to know each other. Are you a raw beginner?
You will work directly with the coaches to develop the skills you need to jam.

Have you been playing a while, and want to play in front of others?
This will happen often and naturally.
We bring guitar players who will keep your harp hoppin'.

Or, are you perhaps a very good player, a player with a band, who wants
to play even better? Jam Camp brings together the best teachers in the world
focusing on an inspired YOU, jamming, learning, communing with players at all
levels. Leave your ego at the door and come on in.

Our coaches -- among the world's best player/teachers -- will work with beginner,
advanced and intermediate to make your harp dreams come true.

We will explore and group-practice tone, embouchure, articulation, phrasing, hands,
tongue-blocking, I-IV-V chord progressions, chugging, jamming theory, cross harp
melody, cross harp riffs, position playing 1-6 plus 12, the harp player as singer,
how to learn, how to teach, how to set up a band, amplification, learn to play songs
line by line, guitar and harmonica rack playing, and you will jam, jam, jam. Even if you
are a complete beginner we'll get you wailing!

On Sunday afternoon, you will jam amped with a full-on band in the hotel lounge.
This is one of the highlights of Jam Camp. In the highest, most supportive environoment
you can imagine, each of us, nerves and all, gets to jam with a really good blues band.
If you want someone to get up on stage with you to help out, someone will. If you want
to solo til you pass out, we'll stand behind you and catch you.

Everyone gets to shine.

If you are closet player, this is your time to "come out" in a supportive, structured environment.
We have several rooms at the hotel in which we can separate and yet still be together. To assure
sanity and attention, the enrollment is limited to thirty-five people. It will be stimulating, but
structured so you can hear yourself think and play. Jam Camp is about YOU, the fundamentals,
and the joys of jamming, jamming, jamming.

If you are a new harmonica player, and wonder if you are good enough, the answer is yes.
Our only requirement is a good attitude. If you've got that, you're in.

EARLY ENROLLMENT

Early enrollment is good for Harmonica Jam Camp. It allows you and us to prepare and look
forward to a great harmonica event. It also allows us to bring more coaches, more musicians,
plan more jam camps in other cities. (It lets Jon sleep at night.)

Early Enrollment Reward:
I'll send you a free copy of my book/cd Rock n' Blues Harmonica or any other product if you
register by February 11, 2004.

(We seek to make friends, long-term friends, and thus our later minute cancellation policies are liberal and fair.)

Got more questions?

CALL JON AT 310-457-8278 for more information

OR 800-646-9245 TO ORDER YOUR SPACE

JSJBF - Jersey Shore Jazz and Blues Foundation
http://www.jsjbf.org/index1.aspx

To benefit:
The Sunshine Foundation for Kids with Cancer

Bar Anticipation
703-705 16th Ave
S Belmar, NJ

Sunday, April 24 - 1-8:30pm

Featuring live music by (*harpers):
*Jpat
*James Day & The Fish Fry with Special guest *Big Nancy
*Mikey Junior Band with Special guest *Carol Moog
*Reggae Stringbean Sorensen
*Roxy Perry Band with Special guest *Carlos Colina
Tonemasters featuring *Bobby Marchie

and

Special Guests:
*Roy Hollingshead
*Sandy Mack
*Ron Sunshine,
*Rob Paparozzi
*Steve Guyger
and MORE!

Lots of door prizes, raffles, fun, Coors Lite Girls, 50/50s, etc

Admission: ONLY $15.00 plus 2 cans of non-perishable food or paper products

More info - sandmack2000@xxxxxxxxx

3RD INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL HARMONCAS SUR CHER 2005
May 5-7, 2005
Cher, FRANCE

Saint Aignan sur Cher, France

Featured actc:
Balya (FR)
Marvelous Pig Noise (FR)
Agitato (FR)
Steven De bruyn and the Rhythm Junks (BEL)
Howard Levy (USA)
Bill Barrett (USA)

Workshop
Expositions
Free Jam Sessions
Documentaries
Let the good time roll near the Loire-Valley.

Reservations, booking office du tourisme de St Aignan sur Cher: (33) 02 54 75 22 85

Information (English) - Ben Felten email - ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information (French) - Christophe Minier email - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Web site: http://www.harmonicasurcher.com

EINDHOVEN HARMONICA FESTIVAL
Saturday, June 4, 2005
Eindhoven, THE NETHERLANDS

Featured acts:
Fata Morgana (World champion harmonica Quartet)
Harmonica Hotshots

Reservation and info, contact:
Paul Cornelissen
Telephone +31-40-2455488 or +31-6-4140424263
E-mail - p.cornelissen-ab@xxxxxxxxx

More info soon on:
http://www.dse.nl/mho

HARMONICA MASTERCLASS SOLOING WORKSHOP
July 16 & 17, 2005
Seattle, WA

Seattle Ramada Inn
University District at Northgate
2140 N Northgate Way
Seattle, WA 98133

The Best Li'l Harp House, Mel Bay Publications and the Harmonica Masterclass Co
are pleased to announce a Harmonica Masterclass Soloing Workshop
to be held at the Seattle Ramada Inn

Class Info:
Instruction will be eight hours each day with a focused jam Saturday night with a guitarist.
Master instructor David Barrett will lead the class in all the areas needed to create great solos
and instrumentals. Since the subject matter is very focused, there is a lot of playing in this class.
This has been a life-changing class for those that have participated in the past; we guarantee
you will walk out a better soloist. Class is focused towards intermediate and advanced players,
though new players are welcome to audit the class.

Class will cover:
- The art of improvising through the use of Chorus Forms and Focus Notes
- Soloing Concepts
- Soloing Themes (Head, Hook, Body, Etc.)
- Song Analysis
- How to learn solos note for note and retaining licks
- The art of accompaniment playing
- Identifying blues standards that students can start working
- How to lead a band
- Critique from David Barrett during class and jam session.

This class has one objective… that each player walks out the door a better soloist. This is not
a technique class, we will spend all our time on improvising. Class subject matter has been
focused down to just the essentials to leave time for a lot of playing. David will speak freely
about areas each student needs to work on to become a better player. Class size is limited to
20 participants. If you are looking for details on the larger Harmonica Masterclass Workshop
click here: http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/austintexas.htm

For details:
http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/seattle2005.htm

HOHNER HARMONICA CHAMPIONSHIPS
Saturday, July 22, 2005
Tamworth, AUSTRALIA

Southgate Inn
16a Kent St
Tamworth, Australia

1:30pm to 5pm

Great Prizes To be won!

Followed By the Hohner Harmonica Showcase
featuring:
Lawrie Minson
Radio 2TM's "Mr Hoedown" John Minson
Christian Marsh,
Doug Lyons
Jim Stubbs

For Details & entry forms contact Tricia Smits
on 0403-017551 or 9636-7111

SPAH 2005
August 16-20, 2005
Kansas City, MO

Hilton Kansas City Airport
8801 Northwest 112th Street
Kansas City, MO 64153
816-891-8900
816-891-8984 (fax)

Details to follow
http://www.spah.org

HARMONICA MASTERCLASS SOLOING WORKSHOP
October 1 & 2, 2005
Bordentown, NJ

Days Inn Bordentown
1073 Rte. 206 North
Bordentown, NJ 08505

The Best Li'l Harp House, Mel Bay Publications and the Harmonica Masterclass Co
are pleased to announce a Harmonica Masterclass Soloing Workshop
to be held at the Days Inn Bordentown

This workshop location is full (Email registration@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to be placed
on a wait list)

[...]

http://www.harmonicamasterclass.com/jersey2005.htm

GARDEN STATE HARMONICA FESTIVAL 2005
October 20-22, 2005
Paramus, NJ

Radisson Inn
601 From Road
Paramus, NJ
(800) 333-3333

Contact:
Shelly Lulov
5 Schenck Avenue
Great Neck, NY 11021-3600
Tel: (516) 829-5808
Email: thesocietyboys@xxxxxxx

Details to follow

WORLD HARMONICA FESTIVAL 2005
November 2-6, 2005
Trossingen, GERMANY

Harmonica fans watch out! The Fédération Internationale de l’Harmonica (FIH) once again has
the pleasure of inviting you to one of the most important events in the harmonica lover's calendar.
Every four years the World Harmonica Festival comes to Trossingen in the beautiful Black Forest
region. Soon it will be returning for the fifth time. Alongside concerts and seminars, presented by
some of the finest players performing today, the festival will also include competitions, sessions
and a varied supporting program. Last but not least, the World Harmonica Festival provides the
opportunity to celebrate our unique instrument in the company of countless friends both old and new.

Three full length evening concerts in the Dr. Ernst Hohner Concert Hall will showcase the entire range of
contemporary harmonica music starting at 8.15 pm from Thursday to Saturday.

Featured harmonica artists:
Adler Trio (Israel)
Kathrin Gass (Germany)
Hermine Duerloo (Holland)
Lars Vegas & The Love Gloves feat. Marko Jovanovic (Germany)
Eddie Martin (GB)
Steven de Bruyn & The Rhythm Junks (Belgium)
Joe Filisko (USA)
David Barrett (USA)
Julian Jackson (GB)
Beata Kossovska & Le Blue (Poland)
Harmonicamento (Germany)
Harmonica Choir Laakirchen (Austria)
Abi Wallenstein & Blues Culture feat. Steve Baker (Germany/Sweden/GB)
Yasuo Watani, Ulrich Müller-Froß, Kings Harmonica Quintet (Japan, Germany)
Marc Breitfelder (Germany)

As at previous festivals in Trossingen, there will be competitions in categories featuring the various
different types of harmonica and the most popular musical styles. The adjudicators will primarily be
drawn from the ranks of the guest artists, who will also be performing in the concerts.

A wide ranging workshop program will cover all aspects of contemporary harmonica.

Following the evening concerts, the action moves to the "Kesselhaus", the former power station on
the historic Hohner factory site in the center of Trossingen. This is the first time that the legendary
"Late Night Sessions", organized by Steve Baker and accompanied by the excellent B-Sharp Rhythm
Section, have taken place in this location. The sessions offer all comers the opportunity to get up on
stage with a top professional backing band and show what they can do in front of an appreciative and
knowledgeable audience. They also offer the possibility of showcasing short concert appearances by
artists who cannot be fitted into the evening concerts due to time constraints.

The German Harmonica Museum houses the largest collection of harmonica models in the world and
will be presenting a special tour dedicated to the history of the instrument. The supporting program
also offers a guided tour of the Hohner harmonica production facilities. In the Dr. Ernst Hohner Concert
Hall there will also be a selection of stands offering instruments, CDs, books and accessories such as
amplifiers and microphones.

Detailed information and registration forms can be found on the festival website:
http://www.whf-2005.de

All harmonica fans without internet access can obtain information and registration forms directly from the

Fédération Internationale de l´Harmonica (FIH)
Postfach 1260
D-78636 Trossingen
Germany

The organisational team of the World Harmonica Festival 2005 looks forward to your visit!

BIRMINGHAM'S HEART OF THE SOUTH HARMONICA MUSIC FESTIVAL
May 11-13, 2006
Birmingham, Alabama

We ARE going to have a harmonica festival in Birmingham, Alabama - 2006!

If you were one of the 300+ who were involved in the original Dixie Harmonica Festival,
we would like for you to see again. If you were not here then we would still like you to come.
At this time we are seeking every bit of help we can find. Instead of The Dixie Harmonica Festival
which is what we called it in 1989, this will be Birmingham's Heart of the South Harmonica Music Festival.
That contains the Heart of Dixie idea without the flash word.
We want this to be a great mix of the music of the south.

To all who might be interested in the plans we are making -
If you think you might want to be involved or have already talked to us about involvement -
If you would just like to see what "those guys down in Birmingham" might be able to cook up -
We would like to hear from you. We value your input and encouragement.

We hope to represent all of these harmonica/music styles.
Classic "Harmonicats" Stylings (Al and Judy Smith - The Hotshots have us on their schedule)
Blue Grass (We have verbal commitment from Buddy Greene of the Gaither Music Reunions
and Jerry Ryan of "Three On A String"
and Tommy "Toes" Bounds)
Country Swing (Charlie McCoy and his band plan to be here from Nashville,
and our friend Billy Jenkins will be here with his group)
Dixieland "New Orleans Style" Jazz
Cajun and Zydeco
Delta Blues
Traditional black spiritual
Southern Gospel

We think the "Southern Music" theme will make what we have planned absolutely distinctive from any past event
associated with SPAH (The Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica).
Someone already stated, "It sounds like you want religious music." Our response is simple: “No, but it is very hard to
take religion out of a southerner.” If it is part of who the performer "is", it will not be out of place at this festival.

We are gathering good support from some important people in our state. Frank "Doc" Adams, the director of the
Birmingham Jazz Hall of Fame has offered the facilities of the Carver Theater in the "Civil Rights District" for some
of the Blues and Jazz events. "Doc" played sax with "Duke" Ellington. For many years he was a key figure of music
in the Birmingham City Schools.

Also, a past member of Harmonicas of Alabama is an Alabama legislator by the name of John Rogers. After 22 years
in our state legislature, and once an avid harmonica player, he wants to help us make this thing happen.

If this is interesting to you we really would like to hear from you.
If you know someone who would be interested, please pass this along.
We think this will be a great time and we need your help.

Thanks, Addison Hitchcock (Director)
SHARPS - Shelby Harmonica Players Society
A safe and fun place to play your harmonica among friends - (since 1991)
Meet every 1st & 3rd Thursday at The Helena United Methodist Church

Check out the latest news at: http://www.birminghamharmonica.com

*** ARTIST LISTING ***

46 LONG - Blake Taylor, harmonica & vocals
http://www.46long.com
04/08 Cincinnati, OH - Wild Oats - acoustic (6pm)

ANGELO ADAMO with Sinfonic Regional Orchestra of Molise, Director: Franz Albanese
http://www.angeloadamo.com
03/23 Campobasso, ITALY - Savoia Teather - Villa Lobos Concert
03/24 Isernia, ITALY - Auditorium of the University - Villa Lobos Concert

AJ AND THE TWO TONE BLUES BAND - AJ Cascio, harp
http://www.twotoneblues.com
03/26 Bossier City, LA - Bossier Civic Center (9pm)
04/02 Natchitoches, LA - Natchitoches Jazz and Blues Festival (TBA)
04/09 Shreveport, LA - Noble Savage Tavern (10pm)
04/16 Marshall, TX - Brophy's (9pm)
04/23 Kilgore, TX - Kilgore Motorcycle Jazz and Blues Festival (7pm)
05/21 Benton, LA - Benton Music and Arts Festival (4pm)

DENNIS "DOC" ALTERS
03/26 LaMesa, CA - Harry Griffen Park Amphitheater - 6th Annual Spring Harp Fest

ALEX AXIOTIS - Bring Your Harp & Play Along with Alex
Contact Alex at 434-239-2211
03/18 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
03/19 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
03/25 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
03/26 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/01 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/02 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/08 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/09 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/15 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/16 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/22 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/23 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/29 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)
04/30 Lynchburg, VA - Vinny's (8pm)

TOM BALL & KENNY SULTAN
http://www.tomballkennysultan.com
03/20 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
03/27 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
04/03 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
04/10 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
04/17 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
04/23 Covina, CA - The Fret House
04/24 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
05/01 Pozo, CA - Pozo Saloon w/Willie Nelson
05/08 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
05/08 Santa Ynez, CA - Rancheros Vistadores Trail Ride
05/15 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
05/22 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
05/29 Santa Barbara, CA - Cold Spring Tavern (afternoon)
06/10 Edmond, OK - Acousticadia Folk Festival
06/11 Edmond, OK - Acousticadia Folk Festival
06/25 Monterey, CA - Monterey Bay Blues Festival
08/12 Havant, Hampshire, ENGLAND - Havant Arts Centre
08/15 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/16 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/17 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/18 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week
08/19 Northampton, ENGLAND - Northampton University - Blues Week

CAREY BELL
03/18 Chicago, IL - Buddy Guy's Legends
03/24 Savannah, GA - Savannah Music Festival
03/25 Savannah, GA - Savannah Music Festival
04/24 New Orleans, LA - Fairgrounds Racetrack - New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
04/29 Memphis, TN - Beale Street Music Festival
04/30 Maryville, TN - Brackins
05/21 St Charlei, IL - Chord On Blues
05/28 Antwep, BELGIUM - Duvel Blues
06/11 Chicago, IL - Chicago Blues Festival
07/30 Lake Harmony, PA - Pocono Blues Festival
08/01 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/02 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/03 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/04 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/05 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/06 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
08/07 Port Townsend, WA - Port Townsend Country Blues Fest
09/18 Virginia Beach, VA - Blues At The Beach

THE BERNADETTES - Don DeStefano, harp
http://www.thebernadettes.com
03/18 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
03/25 Waterbury, CT - Circa Bistro
04/01 New Haven, CT - Caffe Bottega
04/02 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
04/16 Kingston, NY - Wiltwyck Country Club
04/29 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
05/01 Hamden, CT - Laurel View Country Club
05/06 New Haven, CT - Caffe Bottega
05/13 Waterbury, CT - Circa Bistro
05/14 Milford, CT - Stonebridge Restaurant
05/20 Bridgeport, CT - Murphy's Law
05/21 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
06/03 New Haven, CT - Caffe Bottega
06/04 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno
06/10 Waterbury, CT - Riders Cafe
06/17 Hamden, CT - Contrassegno

CLINT BLACK
03/19 Houston, TX - Reliant Stadium at Reliant Park w/ RodeoHouston
05/16 Ft Worth, TX - Billy Bob's
05/29 Pigeon Forge, TN - Patriot Park w/ Rhythm In The Hills
06/25 Richland Center, WI - Star Spangled Celebration
06/26 Chicago, IL - Grant Park
07/04 Houston, TX - Buffalo Bayou Park
09/04 Mount Pleasant, IA - Midwest Old Threshers Reunion

BLACK CAT BONE BLUES BAND - Gennaro Carrillo, harp & voc
http://www.blackcatbone.it/
04/14 Ascona, SWITZERLAND - Delta Beach Lounge (9:30pm)
04/23 Cassano d'Adda (MI), ITALY - Side Pub (10:30pm)
04/29 Paina di Giussano (MI), ITALY - Golden River (10:30pm)

BLIGGINS & GOINES PIEDMONT BLUES - Bob Liana, harmonica
http://www.bligginsandgoines.com
04/01 Bridgewater, NJ - Borders Books (8pm)
04/15 Princeton/West Windsor NJ - Borders Books (8pm)
04/30 New Brunswick, NJ - New Jersey Folk Festival

BLUES NOIR - Chris Hammond, harmonica
http://www.bluesnoir.com
03/18 Montpelier, VT - Charlie O's (9:30pm-1:30am)
06/03 Montpelier, VT - Charlie O's (9:30pm-1:30am)
06/11 Burlington, VT - The Breakwater Cafe (5-9pm)
07/01 Westport, NY - Westport Marina (9pm-1am)
07/16 Burlington, VT - The Breakwater Cafe (5-9pm)
07/23 Stratton Mountain,VT - Blues, Brews, and BBQ's Festival (12-2pm)
07/28 Waterbury, VT - Waterbury Rotary Concert Series (6:30-8:30pm)
08/04 Burlington, VT - Lake Champlain Cruise at Ferry Dock (7-9:30pm)
08/05 Cooperstown, NY - Cooperstown Blues Express Train (6-10pm)
08/12 Montpelier, VT - Charlie O's (9:30pm-1:30am)
08/20 Burlington, VT - The Breakwater Cafe (5-9pm)

BLUES-O-MATICS with Ron Antunovich - The Harp Man
03/18 Gainesville, FL - Calico Jack's (7-11pm)
03/25 Gainesville, FL - Clubhouse Grill (7-11pm)
04/01 Gainesville, FL - Calico Jack's (7:30-11:30pm)
05/06 Gainesville, FL - Calico Jack's (7:30-11:30pm)
05/13 Gainesville, FL - Glub House Grill (7-11pm)

ROBERT BONFIGLIO
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com
06/30 Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA - Buenos Aires Philharmonic - Teatro Colon, Arthur
Benjamin Harmonica Concerto
07/01 Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA - Buenos Aires Philharmonic - Teatro Colon, Arthur
Benjamin Harmonica Concerto
08/03 Madison, WI - Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra - George Martin, "American
Sketches" and Stephen Foster Medley
10/13 Edmonton, AB, CANADA - Edmonton Symphony - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto
10/14 Edmonton, AB, CANADA - Edmonton Symphony - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto
10/16 Puerto Rico - Puerto Rico "Americas" Festival - Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto
01/27 Wichita, KS - Wichita Symphony - Vaughan Williams Romance
01/28 Wichita, KS - Wichita Symphony - Vaughan Williams Romance
01/29 Wichita, KS - Wichita Symphony - Vaughan Williams Romance

BILLY BRANCH & THE SONS OF BLUES
http://billybranch.com
03/16 Country Club Hills, IL - Genesis Restaurant & Night Club (8pm-12am)
03/21 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
03/23 Country Club Hills, IL - Genesis Restaurant & Night Club (8pm-12am)
03/28 Chicago, IL - Artis's Lounge (10pm-2:30am)
03/30 Country Club Hills, IL - Genesis Restaurant & Night Club (8pm-12am)

NORTON BUFFALO
03/18 Phillipsville, CA - Riverwood Inn
04/01 Sunnyvale, CA - Community Center
04/02 Sunnyvale, CA - Community Center
04/16 Sutter Creek, CA - Sutter Creek Theatre
06/04 Berkeley, CA - Freight & Salvage

JENS BUNGE
03/16 Landau, GERMANY - Frank-Loeb'sches Haus (4pm - exhibition opening)
04/16 Landau-Moerzheim, GERMANY - Protestant Church
05/14 Frankenthal, GERMANY - Musicant (2pm - Jazz Workshop)
05/25 Hamburg-Norderstedt, GERMANY - Vicelinhaus
05/26 Hannover, GERMANY - Details TBA
06/20 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
06/21 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
06/22 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
06/23 Prague, CZ - Details TBA
07/29 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
07/30 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
07/31 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/01 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/02 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/03 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/04 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/05 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
08/06 Taipeh, TAIWAN - Details TBA
09/23 Landau, GERMANY - Kreuz & Quer
11/05 Trossingen, GERMANY - World Harmonica Festival (Jury Member)
11/19 St Goar, GERMANY - Burg Rheinfels (w/ CHANTAL)
11/26 Eltville, GERMANY - Kloster Eberbach (w/ CHANTAL)
12/03 Ingelheim, GERMANY - Burgkirche (w/ CHANTAL)
12/11 Bingen, GERMANY - Rochuskapelle (w/ CHANTAL)
01/22 Idstein, GERMANY - Unionskirche (w/ CHANTAL)

CANNED HEAT - Stan "The Baron" Behrens, harp/sax/flute/voc
http://www.cannedheatmusic.com
04/08 Coupland, TX - Coupland Dance Hall
04/09 Houston, TX - Hawg Stop
04/10 Whittier, CA - Ibiza
04/15 Copenhagen, DENMARK - The Rock
04/16 Lillehammer, NORWAY - Blues Festival
04/19 Oslo, NORWAY - Rock Bottom
04/20 Vasteras, SWEDEN - Village Club
04/21 Vanersborg, SWEDEN - Muddy Waters
04/22 Hasslehom, SWEDEN - Sharkey's
04/23 Umea, SWEDEN - Club Applet
04/24 Stockholm, SWEDEN - Fasching Jazz Club
04/26 Offenbach, GERMANY - Kulturzentrum
04/27 Osnabruck, GERMANY - Lagerhalle
04/28 Paderborn, GERMANY - Capitol Musiktheater
04/29 Wuppertal, GERMANY - Live Club Barmen
04/30 Osterode, GERMANY - Stadthalle
05/01 Braunschweig, GERMANY - Jolly Joker
05/03 Habach, GERMANY - Village
05/04 Aarburg, SWITZERLAND - Moonwalker
05/05 Rubigen, SWITZERLAND - Muhle Hunziken
05/06 Lessines, BELGIUM - Culturel Centre
05/07 Nordhorn, GERMANY - Alte Weberei
05/07 Stadskanaal, NETHERLANDS - Blues Festival
05/08 Zurich, SWITZERLAND - TBA
05/10 Offenburg, GERMANY - Oberrheinhalle
05/11 Rankweil, AUSTRIA - Altes Kino
05/12 Augsburg, GERMANY - Spectrum
05/13 Giessen, GERMANY - Hessenhalle
05/14 Affalter, GERMANY - Gasthof Zur Linde
05/15 Raalte, NETHERLANDS - Ribs & Blues Festival
05/16 Siegen, GERMANY - Kultur-Pur-Festival
05/17 Trier, GERMANY - Exhaus
06/03 Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Casino
06/04 Berlin, CT - Berlin Blues Festival
06/11 Long Beach, CA - Blue Cafe
08/13 Akron, OH - Lock 3
09/30 Bean Blossom, IN - Biketoberfest

CEPHAS & WIGGINS
04/08 Pomeroy, OH - Fur Peace Ranch
04/09 Pomeroy, OH - Fur Peace Ranch
04/10 Pomeroy, OH - Fur Peace Ranch
04/11 Pomeroy, OH - Fur Peace Ranch
04/16 Leesburg, VA - Flower & Garden Festival
05/21 Spotsylvania, VA - Haymaker Music Festival
05/27 Petersburg, VA - TBA
06/04 Hagerstown, MD - Blues Festival
06/09 Silverspring, MD - Silver Spring Springs
06/19 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/20 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/21 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/22 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/24 New York, NY - Columbia University
06/29 Annandale, VA - Mason District Park
07/03 Hot Springs, VA - Garth Newell Music Center
08/01 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/02 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/03 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/04 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/05 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/06 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/07 Port Washington, WA - Country Blues Workshop
08/09 Seattle, WA - Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
08/10 Seattle, WA - Dimitriou's Jazz Alley
08/12 Wheeling, WV - Heritage Music Fest
09/02 Johnstown, PA - Folk Festival
09/03 Johnstown, PA - Folk Festival
10/05 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/06 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/07 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival
10/08 Durham, NC - Bull Durham Blues Festival

JAMES CONWAY & THE SPRIGS
http://www.thesprigs.com
03/17 Chicago, IL - 300 S Wacker (11am-12pm)
03/17 Chicago, IL - O'Brien's (6-9pm)
03/17 Elmhurst, IL - McNally's (9:45pm-1am)
03/18 Chicago, IL - Chief O'Neill's (9pm-12:30am)
03/25 Chicago, IL - Chief O'Neill's (9pm-12:30am)
05/20 Chicago, IL - Fifth Province (9:30pm-12:30am)

JAMES COTTON
03/23 Phoenix, AZ - Rhythm Room
03/25 Allston, MA - Sculler's
03/26 Bridgeport, CT - Black Rock Art Center
04/24 New Orleans, LA - Fairgrounds Racetrack - New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
05/01 Memphis, TN - Beale Street Music Festival
05/21 Annapolis, MD - Chesapeake Bay Blues Festival
05/22 Raleigh, NC - Artsplosure Festival
05/29 Syracuse, NY - Long Branch Park
06/28 New York, NY - Blue Note
06/29 New York, NY - Blue Note
06/30 New York, NY - Blue Note
07/01 New York, NY - Blue Note
07/02 New York, NY - Blue Note
07/03 New York, NY - Blue Note
07/07 Pistoia, ITALY - Blues Festival
07/09 Bagnols-sur-Ceze, FRANCE - Blues Festival
07/30 Cumbria, UNITED KINGDOM - Merriport Blues Festival
08/14 Wheeling, WV - Heritage Music Fest

JAMES DAY & THE FISH FRY SWINGERS - James Day, vocals, harp
http://www.fishfryswingers.com
03/19 Philadelphia, PA - Warmdaddys
04/01 Philadelphia, PA - Ludwig’s Garten
04/22 Newport, DE - The Hi-Ho Tavern
04/24 South Belmar, NJ – Harpin’ Help - Charity event w/National & Local Harmonica Players
sponsored by Jersey Shore Jazz & Blues Federation
05/19 Levittown, PA - AJ’s Bar & Grill - sponsored by Bucks County Blues Society
06/24 Somers Point, NJ - Bubba Mac Shack
07/03 Ridley Park, PA - Summer Fireworks at the Lake
07/06 Coatesville, PA - Summer Concert Series

DEAD CAT BOUNCE - Dave Shannon, harmonica & vocals
http://www.deadcatbounce.info
03/27 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)
04/24 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)
05/22 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)
06/26 London NW2, UK - The Crown Hotel - no cover (9:30pm-12am)

THE DELTA SONICS - Al Chesis, harmonica & vocals
http://www.deltasonics.net
03/18 Englewood, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
03/19 Englewood, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
03/25 Denver, CO - Appaloosa Grill (10pm-close)
04/08 Denver, CO - Lincoln's Roadhouse
04/09 Denver, CO - Lincoln's Roadhouse
04/15 Englewood, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
04/16 Englewood, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
04/29 Denver, CO - Sambuca Jazz Café (7:30pm-12am)
04/30 Denver, CO - Sambuca Jazz Café (7:30pm-12am)
05/06 Englewood, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
05/07 Englewood, CO - Pappadeux (6-10pm)
05/13 Denver, CO - Appaloosa Grill (10pm-close)
05/14 Longmont, CO Eagle Grill (8pm-12am)
05/20 Aurora, CO - Caldonia's BBQ (6-10pm)
05/21 Lyons, CO - Oskar Blues (9pm-close)
05/27 Blackhawk, CO - Isle of Capri Casino (8pm-12am)
05/28 Blackhawk, CO - Isle of Capri Casino (8pm-12am)
05/30 Gold Hill, CO - Gold Hill Inn Blues Festival - duo w/Al Chesis & Rich Reno (12:30pm-1:30am)

DJANGO & SKIPPY - Jim Gillam, harp, guitar & vocal
04/09 Klamath Falls, OR - Mood Swing Club (7:30pm)
04/29 Ashland, OR - Oregon Chimney Sweeps Association (7:30pm)

JOHN DUNNIGAN
http://www.johndunnigan.com
03/17 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/18 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/19 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/20 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/24 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/25 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/26 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/27 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
03/31 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
04/01 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
04/02 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)
04/03 Whitefish, MT - The Big Mountain at Moguls (3-7pm)

EHQ (Electric Harmonica Quartet) - Tinus Koorn, Wim Dijkgraaf, Thierry Crommen, Ludo Beckers, harmonicas
http://www.overblow.com/ehq
10/22 Condat/Vienne, FRANCE - Harmonicales Festival (9pm)

THE FABULOUS THUNDERBIRDS - Kim Wilson, harp
04/02 W Palm Beach, FL - Meyer Amphitheatre
04/06 Fort Worth, TX - Main St. Fort Worth Festival
05/06 Ospel, NETHERLANDS - Moulin Blues Festival
05/07 Groningen, NETHERLANDS - Oosterpoort
05/08 Antwerp, BELGIUM - Hof Ter Lo
06/29 Annapolis, MD - Rams Head
06/30 Annapolis, MD - Rams Head
07/01 Alexandria, VA - The Birchmere
07/03 Akron, OH - Lock 3
07/06 Uncasville, CT - Mohegan Sun Casino
07/08 Lowell, MA - Summer Music Series
07/10 Rockland, ME - Harbor Park
07/17 Salt Lake City, UT - Red Butte Garden
08/11 Sedalia, MO - Missouri State Fair
08/28 Palatine, IL - Street Festival
09/25 San Francisco, CA - Blues Festival

JOE FERGUSON - harp & vocals
03/18 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Unleashed Band (9pm-1am)
03/19 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Unleashed Band (9pm-1am)
04/08 Kalamazoo, MI - Wonderful's (9pm-1am)
04/09 Kalamazoo, MI - Wonderful's (9pm-1am)
04/15 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Unleashed Band (9pm-1am)
04/16 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Unleashed Band (9pm-1am)
05/20 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Loaded Dice Band (9pm)
05/21 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Loaded Dice Band (9pm)
06/17 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Loaded Dice Band (9pm)
06/18 Kalamazoo, MI - Francois w/ Loaded Dice Band (9pm)

ANSON FUNDERBURGH AND THE ROCKETS - Sam Myers, harp
03/17 San Francisco, CA - Biscuits 'N Blues
03/18 Crystal Bay, NV - Crystal Bay Club Casino
03/19 Bakersfield, CA - BBQ Factory
03/21 Seattle, WA - The Triple Door
03/22 Port Townsend, WA - Upstage Restaurant
03/23 Bend, OR - Domino Room
03/24 Salem, OR - Lefty's
03/25 Vancouver, WA - Cascade Tavern
03/26 Hood River, OR - Hood River Hotel
03/29 Ogden, UT - Brewski's
03/31 Evergreen, CO - Little Bear Saloon
04/01 Grand Junction, CO - Mesa Theatre & Club
04/02 Albuquerque, NM - El Rey Theatre
04/07 Atlanta, GA - History Center
04/08 Atlanta, GA - History Center
04/09 Maryville, TN - Brackins
04/10 Memphis, TN - Huey's Midtown
04/14 Hasselt, BELGIUM - Muziek-O-Droom
04/15 Tamines, BELGIUM - Maison Des Jeunes
04/16 Essen-kettwig, GERMANY - Alter-Bahnhof
04/18 Verviers, BELGIUM - Spirit of '66
04/22 Oberschan, SWITZERLAND - Soldatenstube
04/24 La Charite Sur Loire, FRANCE - Chat Muisques
04/26 Ingolstadt, GERMANY - Neue Welt
04/27 Hildesheim, GERMANY - Bischofsmuhle
04/29 Vejle, DENMARK - Crossroads Bluesforeningen
04/30 Twist, GERMANY - Heimathaus
05/04 Wendelstein, GERMANY - New Orleans Music Festival
05/18 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
05/19 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
05/20 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
05/21 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
05/22 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
05/27 Arlington, TX - Stumpy's Blues Bar
06/03 Woonsocket, RI - Chan's
06/04 Berlin, CT - Berlin Blues Festival
06/05 Auburn, ME - Midnight Blues
06/07 Indianapolis, IN - Slippery Noodle
06/08 Angola, IN - Skip's Lounge
06/09 Mishawaka, IN - Midway Tavern
06/10 Dearborn, MI - Tenny Street Roadhouse
06/23 Norman, OK - Brookhaven Village
06/25 Kansas City, MO - Knucklehead Saloon
07/02 Little Rock, AR - Hot Licks, Blues & BBQ
07/13 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/14 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/15 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/16 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
07/17 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/10 Stillwater, OK - Stillwater Blues Festival
09/14 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/15 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/16 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/17 Greenville, MS - Mississipi Delta Blues Fest
09/17 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
09/18 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
10/09 Merced, CA - Central Valley Blues Festival
10/15 Santa Barbara, CA - University Of California
11/09 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/10 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/11 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino
11/12 Vicksburg, MS - Ameristar Casino