[Harp-L] (Harp-l) fender bassman ltd again

I got one.  Hated it for a week.  Played it at
practice.  Realized how many different sounds it could
make, and decided that the work I'll put into
tinkering with it will be worth it.  Just switching
the preamp tubes makes a difference.  The mic you use
makes a big difference.

What I like most about it is that it sounds good, but
it has its own voice.  I want to sound great, but I
want my own sound too!  Its perfect!

Mike

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals