[Harp-L] Just Intonation and Difference Tones

In a message dated 3/15/2005 3:45:01 PM Eastern  Standard Time, fjm writes:
If you want insight into why Little Walter, SB II  or Walter Horton etc
played the
way they did try playing their stuff using 7  limit JI.

Sorry if i'm being repetitive, but..........
   What is the difference in the sound that is produced between 7  limit JI
and 19 limit JI?  What was the Hohner tuning scheme used  in harps in the days
of LW, SB II, and WH ?
  Thanks to Tim Moyer for the diagram of the 19 limit  JI.  Tim, whenever
i've ordered any harps from u we never discussed  tunings.  Is 19 limit JI what i
got in the last few harps u sent me at  xmastime?
Ron