RE: [Harp-L] feed back

Chris gives some good advice.

You may also want to try some different preamp tubes.  I have a 12ay7 in place of the first 12ax7 right now.  I turn up the volume first and then mess with the tone controls.  Works well at practice for tone and volume while competing with a cranked Fuchs amp.

I bought some more 12ay7s.  I am going to try one more in the 12ay7 in stage when they get here (half the fun of an amp is finding "your sound").  I've asked around about Bassman and preamp tubes, and it seems everybody does it differently.

Good Luck.

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
http://www.niterail.com