[Harp-L] Just Intonation and Difference Tones

In a message dated 3/15/05 1:33:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, Tim Moyer writes:
What's more, probably  the reason I didn't play more chords and partials was
because they
sounded bad on the equally tempered harps.  I now prefer the 19-limit just
intonation scheme that I got from Pat Missin, and rarely tune things to equal.

Tim, can u post this tuning or tell where exactly on Pat's website this
scheme can be seen?  Is this what u usu. tune your customized harps to before u
ship them out to customers?
ron