RE: [Harp-L] Just Intonation and Difference Tones

I understand that equal tempered harps sound better for single note melody lines which is mostly
what you play.  Do you use a bullet mike?   Aren't most bullet users more interested in chordal
sounds?  So wouldn't they be better off using Just Intoned harps?