RE: [Harp-L] Just Intonation and Difference Tones

The differences between just and equal tempered are much greater than
you think. I can't play a just tuned harp as they drive me nuts.  Of
course I'm a fairly strict melody player with a highly developed
sense of pitch.

They are very different to my ears.