RE: [Harp-L] re: minor key harp

I remember a while ago being invited to sit on harp in with a band whose leader doesn't like me much (who knows why). He kept calling tunes that did things (he thought) would be hard to pull off on harp. Finally he called a tune in C-minor, so I just played it on my F harp. I think he was upset Later, in my own band , Iplayed harp on an original instrumental tune called "C-minor Blues" I played that on an F harp as well.

maurice