[Harp-L] Power Transformer needed

Hello list-

My Fender Princeton amp (old - maybe from the 60's) blew its power transformer, part # 010020.

Local repair shop said Fender cross - referenced and sent them a transformer for a Super Reverb that will work. Only trouble is, it is too big to fit without cutting into the amp and redesigning to accomodate the size.

There was also a cross reference to part # 0022772 that was out of stock. Local shop decided this was getting to be too much trouble and asked me to pick up the amp.

Any of you gear heads know of a replacement I may use?

Thanks.

The Iceman