From: Nicolas Fouquet <bbhcfr@xxxxxxxx>
To: Tim Moyer <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Froggy's Website online
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:50:42 +0100 (CET)

Thanks,, I will have to make the comments clearer.

I mean: Golden Melody reeds put on Cross Harp plates with a Cross Harp comb and Special 20 Cover-plates. I will correct that soon.

Any other comment is appreciated as I want everything to be as less confusing as possible.

Once again, I have the chance to be in France where most of people do not repair their harmonicas and keep them in their drawer. So it is pretty much easier to get vintage and no longer available parts and in good state, even mint sometimes. So, I manage to get handmade Meisterklasse and Cross Harp and also two or three pre-war Marine Band!!!

Froggy

Tim Moyer <wmharps@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

from Froggy's site:
> > Golden Melody montés sur des Cross Harp HM

I, too, am confused by this. Do you mean Special 20 plates and
covers on the comb of a handmade (no longer available) Cross Harp?
The Golden Melody plates wouldn't fit this comb properly, and really
couldn't be modified to fit, because they are too short.

-tim