[Harp-L] Hi I'm Back - Dr Midnight

Hi all

I've been off Harp L for a long time. Indeed I've retired from editing Harmonica World for the NHL and indeed from all things harmonica. I had a private battel to fight with lymph cancer. Now when I should be dead I happy to report that I'm in remission and feeling fine

I've found that the harp bug is too hard to quit. It started this morning when I tried playing some Bach on my chromatic 64 and since then I've been wondering how my harp friends are doing, so at last I searched HarpL and here I am.

You can email me at drmidnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, if you want to talk off list.

I've been working on my composing and have been training my self to write scores for film & TV. I'm getting a custom build from apple, tricked up for doing film under Final Cut and sound under Logic, My scoring will be under Sibelius, who I notice have some very exotic tab's but still none for Harp. I got in touch with them and we talked about it. I'm going to send them the compass and lay outs for all the comershall tuneings and they will build an auto Tab plugin for Sibelius. It should be in with their upgrade.

Can any one give me an email address for : Pat Missin, HughMessenger and / or the Heng Hee harmonica freeschool in Panang?
All The best David
Dr Midnight AKA David Priestley AKA D Michelsen