RE: [Harp-L] Bushman harps/aka Weltmeister/aka Seydel

I do not know (yet) the Delta Frost, but I know for sure the Soul's Voice and the Bushmaster. They are among my favourites (though Marine Band Deluxe will soon come to mess everything up) and last for ever. Particularly the Bushmaster.

Meanwhile, if the Bushmaster is not easy to find nowadays, you can get his two twins: Seydel Favorit and Weltmeister Thunderbird.

The Soul's Voice is also brillant tuned, which can surprise some players. But then, once you get used, you get addicted as well.

Moreover, reed plates for Bushmaster and Soul's Voice are available in more than 100 keys: standard Tuning, melody maker, minors, super low key, extra high key...

As far as I know, when I was selling Weltmeister/aka Seydel/ aka Bushman reed plates, I could get them from Low Low F to High Bb, so, more than 20 keys, and all these keys could be available in different tunings: richter, paddy, country, melody maker, harmonic and melodic minor... I even have been selling some weirdo tuned harps in G5-7b!!!

And Seydel can provide any kind of tuning you may ask for.

About the Delta Frost, the ones I have had to repair seem to be produced by Suzuki. I do not know if that is really true (John Hall should be able to tell us), but anyway, Suzuki reed-plates (MR250, MR200, MR 300 and MR350) fit perfectly on the Delta Frost.

Froggy

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail