[Harp-L] CDbaby

While we are on the subject of CDbaby, I have just released my first CD about 2 weeks ago "The Legend of Bliggins and Goines". The harp-l list knows me as Bob Liana or Jr Bliggins.  I have been getting good reviews.

Bliggins and Goines are a guitar and harmonica duo playing and singing country blues, Americana and folk music; these are original songs that tell the story of the Sourlands region in New Jersey. People compare us to Sonny Terry/Brownie McGhee and  Tom Waits.

www.cdbaby.com/bligginsandgoines

Also check out our web site www.bligginsandgoines.com