Re: [Harp-L] Out of the Box.....Flat Hole 3 ?????

Captron100 asks:
What is the meaning of these terms "7 limit'' and "19 limit", please?

Rather than attempt to answer adequately what is a very tough question I will refer you to one of the most cogent answers that's less than a book regarding JI. Personally I'd read the entire page about 50 times but if the limit stuff is what really interests you just skip to the bottom third. There's also a book called the Just Intonation Primer which answers this question well but again it's a book. fjm

http://www.patmissin.com/tunings/tun1.html