[Harp-L] Out of the Box.....Flat Hole 3 ?????

I am using Special 20s and I notice the C harp, also a comparative Lee Oskar, on hole 3 draws 20 cents flat straight out of the box. Is there something with the tuning that means to draw naturally in tune on neighbouring holes is correct, but hole 3 is intentionally flat? I have listened to my teacher playing this note, and his too sounds the same as my harps, so I am thinking they are all flat when compared with my electronic chromatic tuner.
Reg
Tony R
Sydney