RE: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek/Jason Ricci Show

Word moves fast in these here parts!!!

March 21 at Charley's in the Weatherford Hotel in Flagstaff, AZ

The two bands should complement each other nicely. I can't match
Jason's intensity nor his blues chops so I'm not gonna try.  I'm
bringing my Jam band to the table we'll be playing a bunch of Funky,
Groovy Odd-Time originals that borrow rhythms from Mozambique, India,
Cuba and France.  Check out the last two track on my CD to see what
I'm talking about.

It's gonna be a great time hope to see many of you there!

Peace,

Chris Michalek

http://www.michalekstrone.com