[Harp-L] Behringer UB802

Hi there,
  Thanks again to those who offered advice about Behringer mixers, and the
UB802.  I've owned the earlier Eurorack MX802A for a couple of years which
has quite a few more features than the UB802.  The reason I was looking for
another was I wanted something small to fit in my aluminium case which I
pull out for practice - up til now I've used a combination of a cheap LEEM
mini mixer, a preamp and HoneyTone amp - however I have new neighbours
living above me who don't have a toddler running around all the time - so
probably going to be less tolerant of my musical asperations and practice
sessions.   I wanted something a bit better, and a small stereo mixer for
under NZ$200 looked good.

After a bit of shopping around I've since got one brand new delivered to my
door for all of NZ$140 incl tax, which was fantastic.

In terms of sound quality its at least on a par with the MX802A, although
smaller, with less inputs & features.  Low noise, minimal hiss, everything
works the way it should.  With nice clean inputs that give a clear warm
tone with a vocal mic plugged straight in.  And work great with a preamp &
guitar effect pedal plugged straight in.   I couldn't ask better for the
price, and very happy with my new setup.

Now that I've repaired (and modified) both my HoneyTone amps, a cute party
trick is to plug each of the stereo outputs into each of the amps and use
them in stereo.

Cheers,
-- G.