Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Magazines?

   I seem to remember sending them some money 4-5 years ago, maybe $10 or
$15, that was supposed to get me lifetime subscription to Easy Reeding. Or
something like that. I'm old and so is my   memory.   But I only got one and never
another.
Then again, things like that happen to me....

In a message dated 3/1/05 2:06:00 PM, ottoranch@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> > On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 14:54:09 -0500, IcemanLE@xxxxxxx <IcemanLE@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > > Hohner also puts out a newsletter every once in a while called Easy
> Reeding.
> > >
> > Does anyone know why Hohner does not put out Easy Reeding anymore?
> > The one on their website is good reading but is from 2003.  Are there
> > more recent versions out there?

Still a fool for the Harp
Steve 'Moandabluz' Webb